News & views, Medical devices & implements, Surgical applications, 3DMedNet, Pediatric applications, Introducing 3D printing in the medical space...
Makin sense: surgical rehearsal and preparation
This column is the second installment of a series investigating 3D printing for surgical procedures, from preoperative consent to recovery.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more