Makin sense: how is 3D printing advancing cancer treatment?
3DMedNet Editor, Georgi Makin, explores how 3D printing is changing the landscape for cancer treatment and research as a reflection on the latest '3D in focus: applications in oncology' feature.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more