Mobile bioprinters: the future of wound healing?
Researchers at the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine (NC, USA) have produced the world’s first mobile skin bioprinting system which can print bi-layered skin directly into a wound to encourage healing and reduce scarring.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more