3D printed antimicrobial materials: an essential component for long distance space travel?
NASA (FL, USA) has provided Copper 3D (Santiago, Chile) a second grant to go towards the development of medical devices that are 3D printed with ‘PLATIVE’ materials. These medical materials will be created and used on the International Space Station. The full details of this work will be published in an editorial in the Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more