Sugar-based stents: a future technique for improving arterial surgery?
A novel stent developed from a glucose derivative called dextram could make microsurgery on arteries easier. The stents stick to the interior of the cut ends of the artery and hold it in place during the sewing process.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more