3D printed mesh robots: a possible future technique for tissue biofabrication?
Researchers at North Carolina State University (NC, USA) have produced 3D printed flexible mesh structures that can be controlled using magnetic fields while floating on water. The structures can grab small objects and carry water droplets, giving them the potential to serve as tissue scaffolds for cell cultures.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more