3D printed implants: a future treatment for nerve tissue repair in spinal cord injury patients?
A new study suggests that 3D printed implants could one day restore neural pathways and lost motor function in patients with spinal cord injury.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more