3D printing for pediatric medicine: where are we now?
To commemorate Universal Children’s Day (20 November 2018), 3DMedNet has put together a special channel highlighting the collaborative efforts of scientists, engineers, clinicians and surgeons who have adopted 3D printing technologies to improve the quality of life for children all over the world.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more