TO GAIN ACCESS AND DOWNLOAD THIS FREE EBOOK, COMPLETE THE SHORT FORM BELOW.
In this ‘Year in review’ eBook, 3DMedNet explores the latest research and expert opinions surrounding 3D printing during a time of coronavirus over the past year. Download the free eBook below by completing the short form to gain access to two 3DMedNet Opinion pieces and three articles from the Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine, highlighting the diversity in applications of 3D printing technologies in the response to COVID-19.
- 3DMedNet Opinion – The role of design, risk management and 3D printing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 3DMedNet Interview – Bioprinting 3D tissues for testing COVID-19 therapeutics
- Editorial – Pivoting: from academic 3D printing to rapid COVID-19 solutions
- Preliminary Communication – A 3D-printed, touch-activated, sanitizer dispensing device for reducing healthcare-acquired infections
- Research Article – Potential risks of a widespread use of 3D printing for the manufacturing of face masks during the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 pandemic
Complete this form to download your free eBook: