Hope versus hype: what can additive manufacturing realistically offer trauma and orthopedic surgery?
Review by David MR Gibbs, Mohammad Vaezi, Shoufeng Yang and Richard OC Oreffo (University of Southampton, UK) that discusses advances and ongoing challenges in the use of 3D printing in trauma and orthopedic surgery – exclusively free for members.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more