To print or not to print, that is the question: how close are we to clinical translation of contemporary bioinks?
In this Editorial, the authors discuss what is currently being done and what is required for the adoption of clinical bioprinting.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more