Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine: Volume 2 Issue 1
View the full list of articles from the first issue of Volume 2 of the Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine.
The Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine released its first issue of 2018 in January. This is a full list of all the articles featured in the issue with selected free to view articles. We hope you enjoy reading them!
- Editorial by Stuart Kyle & Iain S Whitaker, Swansea University Medical School and Welsh Centre for Burns & Plastic Surgery, Swansea, UK
- Commentary by Rui Cong, Chengwu Zang & Chao Liang, Fourth Military Medical University, China
- Methodology by Yu-hui Huang, Darshan C Patel, Christopher Wagner & Christopher Goettl, University of Illinois, Il, USA; Impossible Objects LLC, Il, USA; Stanford University; CA, USA
- Special Report by Uwe Scheithauer, Robert Johne, Steven Weingarten, Eric Schwarzer, Johannes Abel, Axel Müller-Köhn, Anne Günther & Tassilo Moritz, Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies & Systems, Dresden, Germany; Fraunhofer Singapore, Singapore.
- Perspective by Daniel Markl, Axel Zeitler, Thomas Rades, Jukka Rantanen & Johan Bøtker, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK; University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Review by Chelsea L Reighard, Scott J Hollister & David A Zopf, University of Michigan, MI, USA; Georgia Institute of Technology, GA, USA
Interested in providing a commentary on any of these articles or topics on 3DMedNet or the journal? Let us know in the comments!