Could 4D bioprinting be the way forward for synthetic blood vessels?
Researchers have created the world’s smallest synthetic blood vessels, which are able to self-construct using 4D bioprinting.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more