Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine: Volume 1 Issue 3
View the full list of articles from the third issue of the Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine.
The Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine released its third issue in July. This is a full list of all the articles featured in the issue with selected free to view articles. We hope you enjoy reading them!
- Editorial by S Vijayavenkataraman, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Interview by Álvaro Goyanes, FabRx Ltd, London, UK
- Methodology by J Young, J Coles-Black, I Chao & MJ Barrington, Wellington Hospital, Wellington, New Zealand; The University of Melbourne, VIC, Australia; Austin 3D labs, Melbourne, VIC, Australia & St Vincent's Hospital, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Research Article by R Amin, S Knowlton, J Dupont et al, University of Connecticut, CT, USA; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, MA, USA & Harvard Medical School, MA, USA
- Review by M Burke, BM Carter & AW Perriman, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
- Review by S Tarafder & CH Lee, Columbia University, NY, USA
- Review by A Popov, S Malferrari & DM Kalaskar, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Middlesex, UK
Interested in providing a commentary on any of these articles or topics on 3DMedNet or the journal? Let us know in the comments!