Could 3D printed bio-absorbable breast implant shells be the future for breast reconstruction surgery?
A project termed MAT(T)ISSE has been awarded the Théophile-Legrand first prize in France for the creation of a 3D printed breast implant that could provide a more appealing and safer alternative to current approaches towards reconstructive breast surgeries.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more