3D Printing in Healthcare Conference
Register for the upcoming conference discussing the innovations, challenges and future aspects of healthcare 3D printing technologies, taking place 20–21 October 2016 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
We are glad to announce that 3DMedNet is supporting the 3D Printing in Healthcare Conference to be held at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel, The Netherlands on 20–21 October 2016. The conference aims at providing platform to experts from hospitals, academia, and government institutions discussing the innovations, challenges, and future aspects of healthcare 3D printing technologies.
To know more about the programme, download the agenda here.
You will meet the following organizations at the conference:
- UMC Utrecht
- St George’s University Hospitals
- St. Elisabeth Hospital
- Kings College
- The Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals, NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Lancahsire
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Ghent University
- Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology
- Holly House Hospital
- The University of Sheffield
- Antwerp University Hospital
- Academisch Centrum Tandheelkunde
- University of Gottenburg
- Dundee Hospital
- Medisch Centrum Twente
- University Medical Center Groningen
- Kings Hospital
- Zuyderland Medical Center
- University Hasselt
- Academic Centrum for Dentistry Amsterdam
Feel free to write to Markets and Markets Conferences in case of any queries. We hope you enjoy the conference.