Magnetic 3D bioprinted vasoactivity assay: alternative to animal testing?
A new, high-speed and high-throughput magnetic 3D bioprinting-based vasoactivity assay stimulating blood vessels that can constrict and dilate to measure vasoactivity of drugs has been developed by researchers from Nano3D Biosciences (Houston, TX, USA).
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more