3D bioprinted human tissues: the future of preclinical drug testing?
Researchers at Organovo (San Diego, CA, USA) and Roche (Basel, Switzerland) have demonstrated the success of 3D bioprinted human liver tissues in modeling drug-induced liver injury.
Please sign in or register for FREE
Sign in to 3DMedNet
Not a member yet? Become a member FREE to:
- Get unlimited access to ALL CONTENT
- Read selected articles from journals such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine FREE
- Receive a weekly email roundup of the latest news and expert opinions
- Connect and collaborate with other members
- Post about your own research, share your take on key topics and more