3DMedNet is a community site that unites the diverse 3D printing in medicine community, seeking to educate and inspire to help this exciting field move forward at an even faster rate.
On 3DMedNet, you can find expert opinion and insight, and exclusive peer-reviewed journal articles, as well as the latest news and advances. Every application for 3D printing in medicine and healthcare is covered, including 3D printed pharmaceuticals, prosthetics, implants, medical devices and bioprinted tissue as well as resources for conducting 3D printing yourself. 3DMedNet members have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with industry leaders and academic experts as well as publish their own articles without the wait.
Why should you join?
First and foremost, joining the network and sharing your news and knowledge contributes towards the development of this ground-breaking and promising field. At a more personal level, this network also gives you the opportunity to connect with your peers and help gain knowledge and connections that may be useful to your work, whether it is research or regulation.
3DMedNet is largely based on content generated by the network’s users and is designed to provide experts with a platform to collaborate, showcase their work and share news and their perspectives on the field.
3DMedNet at a glance
- FREE and FAST access to editor- and user-generated news, discussion and opinion on key topics
- Share your own news and views in posts, videos and panels
- Network with your peers
- Exclusive free access to selected journal articles published by Future Science Group, such as Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine
- Weekly newsletter keeping you up to date
- Specifically covering the whole field of 3D printing in medicine and healthcare, including 3D bioprinting, medical devices and implements, pharmaceuticals and surgical applications, as well as general news, regulation updates and technology updates
- Summarizing key events in the field with our 3D printing in medicine events lists and reports
Who is 3DMedNet?
There are plenty of wonderful people working behind the scenes to help this network operate, but the core team consists of:
- Freya Leask, Editor & Community Manager (f.leask@3Dmednet.com)
Freya is the person you should speak to if you have any questions about using the network. You can find more about Freya by reading her profile, and can find her posts here.
- Sonia Mannan (s.mannan@3Dmednet.com)
Sonia is the Commissioning Editor for Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine. Sonia would be happy to hear from anyone interested in submitting to the journal. You can check out her posts and biography here.
- Dionne Murray, Business Development Manager (d.murray@3Dmednet.com)
As a member of our business development team, Dionne is the primary contact for all things related to sponsorship and advertising. Please see the sponsorship page for more details, and send her an email if you wish to discuss commercial opportunities available on 3DMedNet.
If you would like to know more about using 3DMedNet please speak to the Community Manager.