Working in the Organ-on-chip field? Future Science OA is calling for article proposals
Featuring Guest Editor John Greenman (University of Hull, UK) an upcoming special issue of Future Science OA will seek to provide an up-to-date snapshot of current research in this area, and provide insight into the future of the field.
Article proposals are now being welcomed for the issue, which provides a first-draft submission deadline of the 14th October. All submitted manuscripts will be considered by the Editors and Professor Greenman, and undergo full independent peer review.
- Reach over 3300 readers a month
- Publish open access with peace of mind
- Rigorous, rapid peer review
- Prompt publishing — online within 7—8 weeks of acceptance
- Accelerated review options — be published within 6 weeks of submission (further fees applicable)
- Negative and inconclusive research considered
- APC discounts for previous authors, peer reviewers and early career researchers
About the journal
Future Science OA, a sister journal of Bioanalysis and Regenerative Medicine, provides a peer-reviewed forum for the open dissemination and discussion of research of relevance to human health. This includes all areas of biotechnology and medicine, as well as relevant topics in biological, life and physical sciences. The journal is supported by article processing charges, which range from £325 to £950 depending upon article type. View our website for pricing, more information, and to view our Editorial Board. The journal will soon be appearing on PubMed via PubMedCentral.
Any article proposals not accepted for the special issue, yet meeting the required publication standards, will be published separately.