Find out more about our 3DMedLIVE 2019 sponsors in this spotlight post.
Find out more about the 3DMedLIVE 2019 sponsors as 3DMedNet highlights top news and featured content from the archives. If you would be interested in finding out more about 3DMedLIVE sponsorship opportunities for future events, you can register your interest and information here >>
3D LifePrints is a 3D technology company that provides innovative solutions in emerging and expanding markets. 3D LifePrints primary purpose is to supply medical 3D printing services to the medical sector including the NHS, private hospitals, universities and medical training centers.
We work with clinicians to improve clinical outcomes for their patients by designing and manufacturing customized models, surgical cutting guides and implants. In addition to the medical work, 3D LifePrints delivers humanitarian projects in post-conflict zones using 3D technologies.
- Embedding 3D printing: meet 3D LifePrints
- Embedding 3D printing where it can help surgeons the most: an interview with Henry Pinchbeck
- 3D printing supporting complex surgery: an interview with Rafael Guerrero
- Training the next generation with 3D printing: an interview with Rafael Guerrero
- Turning patient data into a 3D model: an interview with Michael Richard
- Choosing the right filament for the job: an interview with Michael Richard
Axial3D is a medical technology firm working to drive the global adoption of 3D printing within healthcare.
We make 3D printing accessible to the entire healthcare sector. Clinicians globally trust axial3D to deliver personalized anatomical insights with our innovative software and expert services.
- Outsourcing 3D printing for complex transplant procedure preparation: an interview with Tim Brown
- 3D-printed model aids life-saving kidney operation
- 3D-printed forearm model reduces orthopedic surgery time
- 3DMedNet at the TCT Show 2018: Editor’s highlights
- Axial3D named ‘Emerging Medtech Company of the Year’ at Irish Medtech Excellence Awards
Laser Lines Ltd was founded in 1975 and remains one of the leading suppliers of industrial & scientific lasers, accessories, 3D printers and additive manufacturing systems.
Our experienced support team offers training, installation, maintenance and repair services for all our products. We also have a 3D printer facility for bench mark pieces and other requirements.
Materialise has over 25 years of experience in providing 3D printing services and software solutions for a variety of industries, including healthcare, automotive, aerospace, consumer goods, and art and design.
With our open, flexible solutions and meaningful applications, we strive towards creating a better and healthier world driven by innovation.
- 3D-printed solutions for complex pediatric challenges
- How medical 3D printing is gaining ground in top US hospitals
- Innovative aMace technology for complex pelvic tumor resection and reconstruction
- A revolutionary 3D printed titanium jaw implant takes a bite out of surgery time
- Cooperation between radiology and orthopedics results in in-hospital 3D lab and anatomical 3D models
- Patient suffering from gunshot wound gets 3D printed shoulder implant, and her mobility back
Medics defines a new standard in the preoperative planning, realizing a custom made device thanks to the most advanced 3D printing technology.